The final Discussion paper 2016/04 – A Gisborne perspective on tackling poverty is now published. The Institute has published a discussion paper for each area visited on the TacklingPovertyNZ tour. This series of discussion papers provides an insight into the different regional perspectives on poverty in New Zealand, in order to inform national decision-making and support local initiatives. These are available here.
Other outputs and outcomes of this workshop are found below. Please follow the links to the relevant pages.
- Powerpoint presentation (a slideshare)
- Photos (a few photos taken on the day)
- Blog post (a summary of the day’s events)
- Videos (footage of presentations)
- ‘Hows’ (‘hows’ developed at the workshop)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the McGuinness Institute on (04) 499 8888, or email us at email@example.com.